This weekend is the Denver Mini Maker Faire at the National Western Complex. My booth number is 717 and it is conveniently marked for you on this map. I’ll have some fun projects and demos including:
- A demo of the CryptoCape, with an attached fingerprint scanner.
- A fun handout for kids and adults on some basic and not-so-basic encrypted texts to crack.
- A Tor related project running on a pcDuino3. 1
- Two new products, which will make their debut at the Faire.
- Hashlets, available for the BeagleBone and Pi.
If you have an interest in security or Internet privacy, come check out the booth. Oh yeah, and I have a limited number of BeagleBoard.org swag to give away!
- Assuming the WiFi works ;) ↩