This video is one in a series of IoT Security Discussions. View my previous post in the series on What is Secure Boot?
What does an IoT system security architecture look like?
In this video I:
– Create a fun, new, fake product, define what it does and how it helps humanity.
– Build a system based on a device, cloud, and mobile components.
– Overview where the security focus should be on each component.
– Discuss that IoT systems have to deal with the complexities of mobile, cloud, and device security challenges.
– Set the stage for the next videos which will walk through the security issues of each component with a probably an extra focus on device security (because it’s a bit more fun)
– End the video promptly because I found the end recording button this time.
For a full list of my available trainings, check out Advanced Security.
For consulting, contact us at Cryptotronix.
One thought on “Architecture of IoT Security”
Comments are closed.